What’s a consortium agreement?A consortium agreement allows your home campus to use your enrollment at another IU campus to determine your financial aid eligibility.
Meet these criteria
If you’d like to be considered for a consortium to study at another campus, you must meet the following criteria:
- The courses you’re taking at the other campus must be required to earn your degree.
- To study at another campus during the fall or spring semester, you must have completed at least one full academic year at your home campus.
- To study at another campus during the summer, you must have completed at least one term at your home campus, rather than a full academic year.
- You must have a clear academic purpose for attending another IU campus. For example:
- The class isn’t offered at your home campus.
- Your academic program requires you to attend at another campus.
Study at these campuses
You can receive aid while studying at these campuses:
- IU Bloomington
- IUPUI (if IUPUC is your home campus)
- IU East
- IU Kokomo
- IU Northwest
- IU South Bend
- IU Southeast
Submit a consortium agreement
Before you file a consortium agreement, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for financial aid. If your appeal is approved, we’ll contact your host campus to collect cost of attendance information. We’ll also monitor your enrollment to make sure you remain eligible for your financial aid.
When will my aid disburse?With a consortium, your aid will not disburse until 10 days before the start of your first class at any IU campus.
IUPUC will not pay your host school directly for your charges. You’re responsible for paying your host school using your financial aid refund, if available, from IUPUC.Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com with questions or to request these forms in an accessible format.
2022–23 aid year (fall 2022–summer 2023)
Need to upload financial documents?
Securely send your financial aid documents to our office using our upload tool. You’ll need to log in using your network ID and passphrase.