Dispute a Charge

How to dispute a fee

If you drop a course or withdraw from all courses after the refund period due to significant or unusual circumstances, you have the right to submit an appeal of the fee refund policy. You must do so within one year of the end of the semester in which you dropped the course or withdrew from all courses.

After dropping the course or withdrawing, complete and submit the tuition dispute form (below). Be sure to follow all instructions on the form. We'll review your appeal and send you a written notice of our decision.