Summer Aid

Grants for children of veterans or public safety officers

If you’re eligible for a Child of Deceased or Disabled Veteran Grant or a Children and Spouse of Public Safety Officers Supplemental Grant, you must file your FAFSA prior to applying for the grant.

Get more information about deadlines for these grants