We encourage you to apply for all scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria. Always apply as early as possible to ensure you receive full consideration for these awards, which are competitive based on the total number of applicants.
IUPUC offers $600 scholarships, based on merit and available funds, and priority to students taking early college courses at the IUPUC campus to high school students admitted into the Early College program. This scholarship is limited to 25 students per semester, one scholarship per student. Criteria include:
- Have a minimum of 3.0 high school cumulative GPA
- You must receive a minimum of 3.0 GPA in any course taken at IUPUC previously, if applicable.
- You must apply every semester for which you take Early College courses at IUPUC.
- Applications are due June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.
Our IU Collegiate License Plate Program isn’t just a great way to show off our school spirit. It's the funding source for the IUAA Scholars program which awards $1,000 to more than 30 students each year.
If you are the son or daughter of an IU alumni association member, you’re eligible!
The scholarships are awarded to current and incoming freshmen, sophomore, or junior full-time students at any IU campus.
They’re awarded on the basis of financial need and academic achievement as determined by the Office of Student Enrollment Services. Preference is given to first-time recipients.
Apply using the scholarship application in one.iu.
IUPUC offers competitive scholarships up to $1,000 for students who have been accepted for an IUPUC study abroad program or trip. To be eligible, you must be admitted to IUPUC and be pursuing a degree that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC, submit a completed application, and provide documentation from your advisor confirming your study abroad experience.
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours if you are an undergraduate student or at least four (4) credit hours if you are a graduate student to be eligible.
- Number of scholarships awarded and amount of awards are determined by the trip organizers and financial aid staff members.
- Application due dates will be determined by the trip organizer and financial aid staff members.
IUPUC offers international students an $8,000 scholarship ($4,000 for fall semester and $4,000 for spring semester) per academic year. To be considered for an international student scholarship at IUPUC, you must:
- Live outside of the United States
- Want to attend IUPUC to earn your first undergraduate degree
- Come to the United States for the sole intention of studying at IUPUC
- Hold a student visa (F or J)
- Be admitted to and enrolled as a full-time IUPUC student
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA while attending IUPUC
Students participating in the IUPUC Honors Program might be eligible to receive a scholarship for their participation. Criteria for the scholarship include:
- Continuing or transfer students with no other admission based scholarship are eligible for a $1,000 annual award if they are enrolled in 12 credit hours or higher or $500 annual award if they are enrolled in less than 12 credit hours at IUPUC.
- Recipients must meet all of the criteria set by the Honors Program
- Recipients participation will be verified every semester with the Honors Program Director
- Recipients must volunteer once every semester they receive the scholarship (volunteer activities will be emailed to IU email account)
- For questions about the Honors Program, please contact Vickie Welsh-Huston at email@example.com
Faculty and/or students attending a science education conference can apply for this award to help cover expenses.
Criteria for the award include:
- Award to support travel to science education conferences for students and/or faculty at IUPUC
- Preference will be given to joint faculty and student presenters at a conference
- A minimum of four (4) recipients annually will receive a maximum of $2,000 each
- Number, amount(s), & recipient(s) of funding determined by committee consisting of faculty/staff at IUPUC
- Funds will supplement travel & must be used for hotel/travel. Conference registration fees are not covered by this award.
- Applications must be completed and submitted by December 1 for requests needed the following academic year
- Student and/or faculty must be attempting to present or confirmed to present at the conference.
- Travel must be booked through IU Travel – students should work with a faculty member – and award monies will reimburse receipts for hotel and travel up to the awarded amount.