How Transferring Schools Affects Your Grants & Loans

If you're an Indiana resident, update your state grants

Make sure the Indiana Commission for Higher Education has your new in-state school listed on any applications for state grants. If you’re transferring at the end of the fall semester, be sure to wait until late in the semester and to change your choice for term 2 (spring) only.

If you’re eligible for one of the following grants, you’ll need to complete a new application: